Increased demand for eClinical technology to support growing demand for remote studies contributes to CDS' YoY growth and expanded customer base
Reno, NV – August 18, 2020 – Crucial Data Solutions, Inc. (CDS), a provider of innovative software to advance clinical research, celebrates its tenth anniversary with unprecedented growth and significant enhancements to TrialKit, its data collection and study management solution. CDS continues to deliver new features and solutions that have resulted in continued growth as evidenced by several key metrics including:
- 42 percent revenue growth in 1H-2020 vs. 1H-2019
- An average increase in annual revenues exceeding 75 percent year-over-year since 2015
- Greater than 50 percent revenue growth projected from 2019 to 2020
- Active client numbers have more than doubled since 2018
“Changes to clinical trial activities due to the evolving clinical trial landscape, coupled with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, have prompted many organizations to consider new solutions that may have been previously considered ‘nice-to-have’ technologies,” said Paul Grady, CEO of Crucial Data Solutions. “Through our steadfast commitment to product innovation and client success, CDS continues to pave the way as an emerging pioneer in the eClinical technology space.”
Other key milestones include:
- Launched TrialKit BI, a new module for advanced analytics and robust reporting of key operational metrics, leveraging all of the metadata available within TrialKit. This addition to the TrialKit platform helps to meet the industry demand for more sophisticated business intelligence (BI) capabilities for analyzing and interrogating data to drive actionable insights and inform decision making in real-time.
- Added multiple language support to TrialKit’s mobile app in both iOS and Android operating systems to allow researchers and study participants to use the TrialKit app in their native language.
- Updated the platform’s electronic informed consent (eConsent) and electronic patient-reported outcomes (ePRO) modules to optimize efficiency, enable enhanced workflows and improve the user experience for research professionals and participants alike.
- Implemented a Partnership Program to leverage service organizations who share CDS’ vision and strategy of advancing clinical research through more efficient mobile solutions, such as those provided by the TrialKit platform.
- Entered into multiple partnerships with technology, services, and reseller partners over the past 12 months that include a top-five CRO, a top-ten technology and services provider, and several services-only providers who have been certified on the TrialKit platform.
- Welcomed Durham Technical Community College into the Academic Partner Program, providing TrialKit to students for hands-on experience with advanced, regulatory-compliant technology.
- A top-five technology-based life sciences company selected TrialKit to support all of their data collection and study management needs across multiple studies.
- A top-ten medical device company recently entered into an Enterprise Agreement to use TrialKit for a number of studies.
- More than ten COVID-19 clinical trials have been started on the TrialKit platform since March as multiple clients have leveraged CDS’ technology for rapid study start-up.
About Crucial Data Solutions
Founded in 2010, Crucial Data Solutions (CDS) provides the most innovative and affordable data collection and clinical trial management technology on the market today. TrialKit, our cloud-based platform available via a web interface and downloadable native mobile app, enables end-to-end clinical trial management for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies of all sizes. Design and deploy regulatory compliant studies in days instead of weeks using our intuitive forms designer that requires no programming. Over 10,000 global users have leveraged the flexibility of TrialKit to deploy over 1,100 studies across all phases of clinical development. Learn more about CDS at https://www.crucialdatasolutions.com/.
Director of Marketing
Crucial Data Solutions, Inc.(888) 753-4777